Triumph Tiger 800 XRT For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XRT is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Custom
- Adjustable levers
- USB socket
- 12V socket
- Plastic belly pan
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XRT there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, backlit handlebar controls, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the additional 12V sockets.
Best of all it's 8 kg lighter and can now be A2 restricted.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Aluminium belly pan, Arrow exhaust and engine bars.
- 2018: Grey, white, blue
- 2019: Black, white, blue
Up And Down The Range
One step down is the £10,550 XRX which doesn't have the backlit controls, fully adjustable suspension, Aluminium radiator guard, custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight.
The off-road equivalent is the £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA which builds on XRT with engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, spoked wheels, 21" front, 30 mm higher seat, 40-45 mm taller suspension and off-road pro riding mode but it's 6 kg heavier.
Launch RRP: £12,050
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 202 kg / 445 pounds
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left