Triumph Tiger 800 XRT For Sale
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Showa fork with 180mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170mm travel
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- Centre stand, handguards
- 810mm/830mm adjustable seat
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider/Custom
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V, plastic belly pan
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XRT there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, backlit handlebar controls, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second/third 12V sockets. Best of all it's 8kg lighter and can now be A2 restricted. The cast Aluminium 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
One step down is the £10,550 XRX which doesn't have the backlit controls, fully adjustable suspension, Aluminium radiator guard, custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, heated grips, heated seats, centre stand, LED fog lights or LED headlight.
Accessories include the Aluminium belly pan, Arrow exhaust and engine bars.
The off-road equivalent is the £12,450 Tiger 800 XCA which builds on XRT with engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, spoked wheels, 21" front, 30mm higher seat, 40-45mm taller suspension and off-road pro riding mode but it's 6kg heavier.
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: