Triumph Tiger 800 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (799 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.448 bhp/kg / 0.334 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,150
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc triple engine, producing 94 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Fuel injection
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Options include ABS with off mode, belly pan, engine bars, hand guards, radiator guard, heated grips, top box, panniers, Arrow exhaust, centre stand, fog lights and tall screen.
- 2010-2011: Black, silver, white, gold
- 2012-2014: Black, white, blue
One shows up briefly in the London Has Fallen (2016) car chase.
Up And Down The Range
The more off-road focused £7,750 Tiger 800 XC has wire spoked wheels, 21" at the front, wider / higher handlebars, a 35 mm higher seat and beefier longer travel suspension however it's 5 kg heavier. You also get the radiator guard, handguards, belly pan and off-road beak at the front.
Popularity & How Many Left