Triumph Tiger 800 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 8 of 10
Current Prices: £5,200–£3,650
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc triple engine, producing 94 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Fuel injection
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Options include ABS with off mode, belly pan, engine bars, hand guards, radiator guard, heated grips, top box, panniers, Arrow exhaust, centre stand, fog lights and tall screen.
- 2010-2011: Black, silver, white, gold
- 2012-2014: Black, white, blue
The more off-road focused £7,750 Tiger 800 XC has wire spoked wheels, 21" at the front, wider / higher handlebars, a 35 mm higher seat and beefier longer travel suspension however it's 5 kg heavier. You also get the radiator guard, handguards, belly pan and off-road beak at the front.
Did You Know?
One shows up briefly in the London Has Fallen (2016) car chase.
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down torque, all round ability
- Centre stand is optional, non-adjustable fork
Capacity: 799 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £7,150
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||768||134||902||60 / month|
|2012||637||130||767||86 / month|
|2013||630||98||728||52 / month|
|2014||618||73||691||160 / month|