Triumph Tiger 800 XRX For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline triple engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 8,050rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm Showa fork with 180mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170mm travel
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- Centre stand, handguards
- 810mm/830mm adjustable seat
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road
- Adjustable levers, USB, 12V, plastic belly pan
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XRX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket. Best of all it's 1kg lighter and can now be A2 restricted.
A Low Ride Height (LRH) model is also available with a 760mm/780mm seat and 1kg shaved off the weight. The cast Aluminium 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
The range topping £12,050 XRT builds on the XRX with backlit controls, fully adjustable suspension, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, Aluminium radiator guard, heated grips, heated seats, LED fog lights, LED headlight and centre stand but is 3kg heavier than the XR.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, centre stand, engine bars, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium belly pan/radiator guard and LED fog lights.
The off-road equivalent is the £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX which builds on XRX with engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, spoked wheels, 21" front, 30mm higher seat, 40-45mm taller suspension and off-road pro riding mode but it's 5kg heavier.
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (4)
£10,700 eBay, 12th December
£500 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
£10,850 eBay, 12th December
From Streetbike on 0121 296 5664
£9,000 eBay, 12th December
From Laguna Motorcycles Ltd (Maidstone) on 01622 681765
Check out this review from Bike World:
and this from Phil480: