Triumph Tiger 800 XRX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (800 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Redline: High (10,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,550
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XRX is a popular mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,050 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm Showa fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- 810 mm / 830 mm adjustable seat
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road
- Adjustable levers
- USB socket
- 12V socket
- Plastic belly pan
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 XRX there's an updated engine with more low down torque and a lower ratio first gear, 5" colour TFT dash, LED running light, taller 5 position screen, a lighter exhaust, new wheel design, slightly nicer brake line routing at the front and you now get a USB socket instead of the second 12V socket.
Best of all it's 1 kg lighter and can now be A2 restricted. A Low Ride Height (LRH) model is also available with a 760 mm / 780 mm seat and 1 kg shaved off the weight.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, centre stand, engine bars, heated grips, heated seats, Aluminium belly pan / radiator guard and LED fog lights.
- 2018-2019: Black, white, blue
Up And Down The Range
The range topping £12,050 XRT builds on the XRX with backlit controls, fully adjustable suspension, an additional Rider custom riding mode, 3 additional dash styles, Aluminium radiator guard, heated grips, heated seats, LED fog lights, LED headlight and centre stand but is 3 kg heavier than the XR.
The off-road equivalent is the £11,250 Tiger 800 XCX which builds on XRX with engine bars, radiator guard, WP suspension, spoked wheels, 21" front, 30 mm higher seat, 40-45 mm taller suspension and off-road pro riding mode but it's 5 kg heavier.
Popularity & How Many Left