KTM 1090 Adventure R For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,750–£7,250
What Is It?
The KTM 1090 Adventure R is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,050 cc 75° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame and die-cast swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ dual channel ABS with rear wheel off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 220 mm travel
- Traction control, slip and assist clutch
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Rain (100 bhp), Off Road
- Self cancelling indicators
- Adjustable screen (25 mm), handlebars, pegs and levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the £11,300 1090 Adventure you get off-road focused larger wire spoked wheels, knobbly tyres, a smaller screen, orange frame with crash bars, 40 mm taller seat, beefier and adjustable 48 mm fork with 35 mm more travel and 30 mm more rear travel however it's 2 kg heavier. The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a Continental TKC 80 Twinduro 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the skid plate (£233), radiator guard (£66), Akrapovic slip-on muffler (£835), orange rear sprocket (£83), heated grips (£166), heated seat (£208), comfort seat (£141), tall screen (£108), centre stand (£166), LED fog lights (£392), 36+30 litre panniers (£832) and 36 litre top box (£417).
- Comfort pack (£609): Heated seats, heated grips, GPS mount
- Sound & Style pack (£1,172): Akrapovic slip-on muffler, orange swingarm pivot covers, Carbon side fairings / exhaust heat shield
- Touring pack (£1,439): Panniers, top box, tank bag
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 890 mm / 35.0 inches (high)
Wet Weight: 230 kg / 507 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 207 kg / 456 pounds
Launch RRP: £12,150
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||67||7||74||58 / month|
|2018||131||-||131||93 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||Rarely|
|2020||Data not yet available||Rarely|