Ducati Multistrada 950 Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm. It's basically the same engine as the SuperSport.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with M4.32 Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch 9.1MP ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm KYB upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- Ride modes: Touring, Sport, Urban, Enduro
- Adjustable screen
- LED tail light
- Under seat storage with USB port
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyre and the rear a 17" 170/60.
Accessories include the low 820 mm seat, high 860 mm seat, panniers, top box, centre stand, Garmin satnav, wire spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard and sump guard.
- Touring pack: Panniers, centre stand.
- Sport pack: Termignoni exhaust, billet frame plugs / front brake fluid reservoir plug.
- Urban pack: Top box, tank bag, USB hub.
- Enduro pack: Additional LED lights, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, kickstand base, off-road pegs.
2017-2018: White, red
Launch RRP: £11,000
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 227 kg / 501 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.498 bhp/kg / 0.371 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left