Ducati Multistrada 950 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,450–£7,000
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 113 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm. It's basically the same engine as the SuperSport.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with M4.32 Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 3-level Bosch 9.1MP ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm KYB upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 170 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- Ride modes: Touring, Sport, Urban, Enduro
- Adjustable screen, LED tail light
- Under seat storage with USB port
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyre and the rear a 17" 170/60.
Accessories include the low 820 mm seat, high 860 mm seat, panniers, top box, centre stand, Garmin satnav, wire spoked wheels, engine bars, radiator guard and sump guard.
- Touring pack: Panniers, centre stand.
- Sport pack: Termignoni exhaust, billet frame plugs / front brake fluid reservoir plug.
- Urban pack: Top box, tank bag, USB hub.
- Enduro pack: Additional LED lights, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, kickstand base, off-road pegs.
2017-2018: White, red
Capacity: 937 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 227 kg / 501 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||241||13||254||510 / month|
|2018||175||-||175||210 / month|