Ducati Multistrada 950 For Sale
The 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It's related to the Ducati SuperSport sports tourer and was updated for 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 937cc Testastretta V-Twin engine, producing 113bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm. It's basically the same engine as the SuperSport.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframes and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with M4.32 Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP ABS system
- Traction control (DTC)
- Adjustable 48mm KYB upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 170mm travel
- Stainless Steel muffler
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- Height adjustable screen, LED tail light
- Under seat storage with USB port
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, 6 speed gearbox
You get 4 riding modes in Touring, Sport, Urban and Enduro but the bike is only able to handle very light off-roading. Each riding mode changes 8 levels of traction control and 3 levels of ABS intervention but you can also customise the levels as desired:
- Touring: Full power, progressive throttle, DTC 5, ABS 3
- Sport: Full power, direct throttle, DTC 4, ABS 3
- Urban: 75bhp, progressive throttle, DTC 6, ABS 3
- Enduro: 75bhp, progressive throttle, DTC 2, ABS 1
ABS 1 is for off-road with no intervention on the rear wheel, ABS 2 acts on both wheels but with no rear anti-lift and ABS 3 adds in anti-lift at the rear but the whole system can also be turned off. On the DTC front levels 1-2 are minimal and for off-road but again the system can be turned off for the current riding session.
The service interval is every 9,000 miles with valve clearance inspections every 18,000 miles, while the 6 Y-spoke 19" cast Aluminium front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyre and the rear a 17" 170/60.
Accessories include a low 820mm seat, high 860mm seat, panniers, top box, centre stand, Garmin satnav, wire wheels, engine bars, radiator guard and sump guard.
- Touring pack: Panniers and centre stand.
- Sport pack: Termignoni exhaust and billet Aluminium frame plugs/front brake fluid reservoir plug.
- Urban pack: Top box, tank bag and USB hub.
- Enduro pack: Additional LED lights, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, kickstand base and off-road pegs.
2017-2018: White, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: