KTM 1090 Adventure For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1090 Adventure is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,050 cc 75° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ dual channel ABS with rear wheel off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 185 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 190 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Traction control
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Rain (100 bhp), Off Road
- Position lights
- Auto indicator reset
- Adjustable screen (25 mm), handlebars, pegs and levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70 while the service interval is a shade over 9,000 miles.
Accessories include the engine crash bars (£242), skid plate (£233), radiator guard (£66), Akrapovic slip-on muffler (£835), orange rear sprocket (£83), heated grips (£166), rider/pillion heated seat (£208), comfort seat (£141), tall screen (£108), centre stand (£166), LED fog lights (£392), 36+30 litre panniers (£832) and 36 litre top box (£417).
- Comfort pack (£609): Heated seats, heated grips, GPS mount
- Sound & Style pack (£1,172): Akrapovic slip-on muffler, orange swingarm pivot covers, Carbon side fairings/exhaust heat shield
- Touring pack (£1,439): Panniers, top box, tank bag
Up And Down The Range
For £850 more you might also consider the off-road focused 1090 R which gets you larger wire spoked wheels, knobbly tyres, a smaller screen, orange frame with crash bars, 40 mm taller seat, beefier and adjustable 48 mm fork with 35 mm more travel and 30 mm more rear travel however it's 2 kg heavier.
Review In A Few
- Proper off road capability
- None of the 1290's shiny bits
Launch RRP: £11,300
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.539 bhp/kg / 0.402 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left