KTM 1090 Adventure For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £8,900–£5,600
What Is It?
The KTM 1090 Adventure is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,050 cc 75° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ dual channel ABS with rear wheel off mode
- 43 mm WP upside down fork with 185 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 190 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch, traction control
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Rain (100 bhp), Off Road
- Position lights, auto indicator reset
- Adjustable screen (25 mm), handlebars, pegs and levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70 while the service interval is a shade over 9,000 miles.
Accessories include the engine crash bars (£242), skid plate (£233), radiator guard (£66), Akrapovic slip-on muffler (£835), orange rear sprocket (£83), heated grips (£166), rider/pillion heated seat (£208), comfort seat (£141), tall screen (£108), centre stand (£166), LED fog lights (£392), 36+30 litre panniers (£832) and 36 litre top box (£417).
- Comfort pack (£609): Heated seats, heated grips, GPS mount
- Sound & Style pack (£1,172): Akrapovic slip-on muffler, orange swingarm pivot covers, Carbon side fairings/exhaust heat shield
- Touring pack (£1,439): Panniers, top box, tank bag
For £850 more you might also consider the off-road focused 1090 R which gets you larger wire spoked wheels, knobbly tyres, a smaller screen, orange frame with crash bars, 40 mm taller seat, beefier and adjustable 48 mm fork with 35 mm more travel and 30 mm more rear travel however it's 2 kg heavier.
Review In A Few
- Proper off road capability, light
- None of the 1290's shiny bits
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 850 mm / 33.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,300
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||66||11||77||110 / month|
|2018||130||-||130||66 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||1 / month|