KTM 1090 Adventure For Sale
The KTM 1090 Adventure is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,050cc V-Twin engine which puts out 123bhp. The Adventure R is a more off-road focused version.
- Proper off road capability, light
- None of the 1290's shiny bits
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,050cc 75° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4bhp.
- Steel trellis frame (9.8kg) and die-cast swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 267mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ dual channel ABS with rear wheel off mode
- 43mm WP upside down fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 190mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Traction control with Street, Sport, 100bhp Rain and Off Road modes
- Position lights, auto indicator reset
- Adjustable screen (25mm), handlebars, pegs and levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
For £850 more you might also consider the off-road focused 1090 R which gets you larger wire spoked wheels, knobbly tyres, a smaller screen, orange frame with crash bars, 40mm taller seat, beefier and adjustable 48mm fork with 35mm more travel and 30mm more rear travel however it's 2kg heavier. You can even have both versions restricted to 47bhp for an A2 licence.
The 6 split spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70 while the service interval is a shade over 9,000 miles.
Options include engine crash bars (£242), skid plate (£233), headlight protector (£74), radiator grill (£66), Akrapovic slip-on muffler (£835), orange rear sprocket (£83), heated grips (£166), rider/pillion heated seat (£208), comfort seat (£141), tall screen (£108), centre stand (£166), LED foglights (£392), 36+30 litre panniers (£832) and 36 litre top box (£417).
- Comfort pack (£609): Heated seats, heated grips, GPS mount
- Sound & Style pack (£1,172): Akrapovic slip-on muffler, orange swingarm pivot covers and Carbon side fairings/exhaust heat shield
- Touring pack (£1,439): Panniers, top box, tank bag
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.