Ducati Multistrada 950 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (227 kg / 501 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (937 cc)
- Power: High (111 bhp / 83 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.489 bhp/kg / 0.365 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,800
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 937 cc V-Twin engine, producing 111.3 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS with 3 levels and front only mode
- Adjustable 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (75 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro (75 bhp)
- 8-level traction control
- Hill hold control
- Slip and assist clutch
- Hand adjustable screen
- Two 12V sockets and USB under the seat
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2018 Multistrada 950 the IMU has been upgraded to offer cornering ABS and hill hold control, the wheels are a new 500 gram lighter design, the swingarm is lighter, the indicators self cancel, the frame is now red and there is a new premium 950 S version.
The 6-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include a quickshifter, multimedia system, centre stand, panniers, top case, heated grips, LED indicators, USB port, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, guards, LED fog lights, 860 mm high seat, 820 mm low seat, off-road pegs, low screen and TPMS.
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips, centre stand
- Sport Pack: Termignoni exhaust, LED indicators
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, sump guard, off-road pegs
Up And Down The Range
Higher up the range the £13,355 Multistrada 950 S gets you the quickshifter, electronic semi-active suspension, a fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED cornering headlights, backlit switches, cruise control, keyless start and optional spoked wheels but it's 3 kg heavier.
Popularity & How Many Left