Ducati Multistrada 950 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Launch RRP: £11,800
Power: 111 bhp
Engine: 937 cc, 10,500 rpm red line, 125 mph top speed
Economy: 45 mpg
Range: 200 miles from the 20.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 840 mm
Weight: 227 kg (wet), 204 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 111.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS with 3 levels and front only mode
- Adjustable 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (75bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro (75bhp)
- 8-level traction control, hill hold control
- Slip and assist clutch, hand adjustable screen
- Two 12V sockets and USB under the seat
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2018 Multistrada 950 the IMU has been upgraded to offer cornering ABS and hill hold control, the wheels are a new 500g lighter design, the swingarm is lighter, the indicators self cancel, the frame is now red and there is a new premium 950 S version. The 6-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include a quickshifter, multimedia system, centre stand, panniers, top case, heated grips, LED indicators, USB port, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, guards, LED fog lights, 860mm high seat, 820mm low seat, off-road pegs, low screen and TPMS.
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips, centre stand
- Sport Pack: Termignoni exhaust, LED indicators
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, sump guard, off-road pegs
Higher up the range the £13,355 Multistrada 950 S gets you the quickshifter, electronic semi-active suspension, a fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED cornering headlights, backlit switches, cruise control, keyless start and optional spoked wheels but it's 3kg heavier.
How fast does a Ducati Multistrada 950 go?
The top speed of the Ducati Multistrada 950 is around 125 mph.
How much does a Ducati Multistrada 950 weigh?
The curb weight of the Ducati Multistrada 950 is 227 kg. It includes fuel, oil and other fluids so is commonly called the wet weight.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: