Ducati Multistrada 950 For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It was originally launched in 2017 and is joined by a fancy 950 S version for 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 111.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS with 3 levels and front only mode
- Adjustable 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (75bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro (75bhp)
- 8-level traction control, hill hold control, self cancelling indicators
- Slip and assist clutch, hand adjustable screen
- Two 12V sockets and USB under the seat
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2018 Multistrada 950 the IMU has been upgraded to offer cornering ABS and hill hold control, the wheels are a new 500g lighter design, the swingarm is lighter, the indicators self cancel, the frame is now red and there is a new premium 950 S version. The 6-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include a quickshifter, multimedia system, centre stand, panniers, top case, heated grips, LED indicators, USB port, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, guards, LED fog lights, 860mm high seat, 820mm low seat, off-road pegs, low screen and TPMS.
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips, centre stand
- Sport Pack: Termignoni exhaust, LED indicators
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, sump guard, off-road pegs
Higher up the range the £13,355 Multistrada 950 S gets you the quickshifter, electronic semi-active suspension, a fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED cornering headlights, backlit switches, cruise control, keyless start and optional spoked wheels (+5kg) but it's 3kg heavier.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.