Ducati Multistrada 950 For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 950 is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a 937cc V-Twin engine which puts out 113bhp. It was originally launched in 2017 and is joined by a fancy 950 S version for 2019.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 937cc V-Twin engine, producing 111.3bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4-32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS with 3 levels and front only mode
- Adjustable 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Remotely adjustable rear shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (75bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro (75bhp)
- 8-level traction control, hill hold control
- Slip and assist clutch, hand adjustable screen
- Two 12V sockets and USB under the seat
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2018 Multistrada 950 the IMU has been upgraded to offer cornering ABS and hill hold control, the wheels are a new 500g lighter design, the swingarm is lighter, the indicators self cancel, the frame is now red and there is a new premium 950 S version. The 6-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include a quickshifter, multimedia system, centre stand, panniers, top case, heated grips, LED indicators, USB port, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, guards, LED fog lights, 860mm high seat, 820mm low seat, off-road pegs, low screen and TPMS.
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips, centre stand
- Sport Pack: Termignoni exhaust, LED indicators
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, sump guard, off-road pegs
Higher up the range the £13,355 Multistrada 950 S gets you the quickshifter, electronic semi-active suspension, a fancy 5" colour TFT dash, LED cornering headlights, backlit switches, cruise control, keyless start and optional spoked wheels but it's 3kg heavier.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.