Triumph Tiger 800 XRT For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XRT is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 180 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars, screen and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- 3 on road riding modes plus off-road mode
- Triple 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Belly pan
The range topping XRT builds on the mid-range XRX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket with 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount, TPMS, Aluminium radiator guard and machined brake reservoir however it's 9 kg heavier.
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, engine bars, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, Aluminium belly pan and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: White, orange, red
Up And Down The Range
The off-road equivalent is the XCA which features adjustable WP suspension front and back and the engine bars.
Both the XRT and XCA have the Aluminium pannier rails as standard which accept the 1.5 mm Aluminium expedition panniers and matching top box. Compared to the standard adventure panniers / box the expedition set saves 3.6 kg however they have a noticeably smaller capacity.
Launch RRP: £10,900
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 225 kg / 496 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.418 bhp/kg / 0.312 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left