Triumph Tiger 800 XRT For Sale
The 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XRT is a mid-range adventure style bike and is powered by an 800cc triple engine which puts out 94bhp. It was updated in 2018 and has an off-road equivalent in the Tiger 800 XCA.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline three cylinder engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,850rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- 43mm Showa upside down fork with 180mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 170mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars, screen and seat height (+20mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 3 on road riding modes, off-road mode
- Triple 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system, belly pan
- Fuel injection
The range topping XRT builds on the mid-range XRX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket with 650W alternator, heated seats/grips, pannier rails, GPS mount, tyre pressure monitoring, Aluminium radiator guard and machined brake reservoir however it's 9kg heavier.
The off-road equivalent is the XCA which features adjustable WP suspension front and back and the engine bars.
Both the XRT and XCA have the Aluminium pannier rails as standard which accept the 1.5mm Aluminium expedition panniers and matching top box. Compared to the standard adventure panniers/box the expedition set saves 3.6kg however they have a noticeably smaller capacity.
The 19" cast alloy front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20mm lower seat, engine bars, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, Aluminium belly pan and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: White, orange, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!