Yamaha Tracer 700 GT For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp. It builds on the original Tracer with panniers, a comfort seat and larger screen.
- Comfy, capable, fun to ride, looks, value, leaves a smile
- Rear shock, front brake, no centre stand, headlight, sump finish
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 74bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 142mm travel
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model