Yamaha Tracer 700 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.370 bhp/kg / 0.276 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Leaves a smile
- Fun to ride
- No centre stand
- Sump finish
- Front brake
- Rear shock
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: