Yamaha Tracer 700 GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.370 bhp/kg / 0.276 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly sports tourer and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red