Yamaha Tracer 700 GT First Look
The 2019 Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp. It builds on the original Tracer with panniers, a comfort seat and larger screen.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 74bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 142mm travel
- LCD console with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Unlike the Tracer 900 / Tracer 900 GT relationship, where the GT gains a few bells and whistles, the Tracer 700 GT is just the standard Tracer with some of the options catalogue thrown at it. Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat.
The 10-spoke 17" Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
- Related Model
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.