Yamaha Tracer 700 GT For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm rear disc with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LCD dash with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Review In A Few
- Leaves a smile
- Fun to ride
- No centre stand
- Sump finish
- Front brake
- Rear shock
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.370 bhp/kg / 0.276 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: