Yamaha Tracer 700 GT For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha Tracer 700 GT is an A2 licence friendly adventure style bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp. It builds on the original Tracer with panniers, a comfort seat and larger screen.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 74bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 245mm disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 142mm travel
- LCD console with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and front LED position lights
- 6 speed gearbox
Unlike the Tracer 900 / Tracer 900 GT relationship, where the GT gains a few bells and whistles, the Tracer 700 GT is just the standard Tracer with some of the options catalogue thrown at it. Specifically you get the 20 litre colour matched panniers, larger adjustable screen and comfort seat.
The 10-spoke 17" Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top case, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated comfort seat, LED fog lamps and 12V socket.
- 2019: Blue, black/blue, grey/red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model