Yamaha Tracer 7 GT Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Tracer 7 GT is an A2 licence friendly sports tourer and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. A2 restricted it makes 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 142 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- Manually adjustable screen over 6 cm
- Accessory mounting bracket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the renamed Tracer 7 with the touring screen, comfort seat and 20 litre colour coded panniers.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Pilot Road 4 120/70 tyre up front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 39 litre top box, heated grips, Akrapovic exhaust system, heated seat, LED fog lamps, 12V socket, USB socket and a range of billet parts.
Colours: Black, red, silver
Launch RRP: £9,000
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp, 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph, 193 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 220 miles, 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres, 4.5 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm, 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg, 432 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.367 bhp/kg, 0.274 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Pillion friendly
- Cool dash
- Limited electronic aids
- No centre stand