Triumph Tiger 800 XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XC is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 799 cc triple, producing 94 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 45 mm Showa upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear Showa shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3->1 exhaust system
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battle Wing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Options include ABS with off mode, engine bars, heated grips, top box, panniers, Arrow exhaust, centre stand, fog lights and tall screen.
- 2010-2012: Black, white, orange
- 2013-2014: Black, white
The more road focused £7,150 Tiger 800 has a 19" wheel at the front, thinner / lower handlebars, a 35 mm lower seat, no front beak / radiator / hand guards / belly pan and shorter travel suspension, plus it's 5 kg lighter.
2014: Special edition with red frame and black/red special paint.
Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Capacity: 799 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.437 bhp/kg / 0.326 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,750
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||463||117||580||32 / month|
|2012||293||81||374||22 / month|
|2013||308||46||354||19 / month|
|2014||376||70||446||100 / month|