Triumph Tiger 800 XCX Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (221 kg / 487 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (800 cc)
- Power: Average (94 bhp / 70 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.425 bhp/kg / 0.317 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode
- Dual 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Belly pan
- Radiator guard
The XCX builds on the XC with auto-cancelling indicators, 3 riding modes plus off-road mode, cruise control, centre stand, hand guards, Aluminium belly pan, engine bars and second 12V socket however it's 3 kg heavier.
The 800 XCX Low is essentially the same bike but with a 50 mm lower seat (790 mm / 810 mm) and shorter 171 mm / 164 mm suspension travel.
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, heated grips, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Black, white, blue, silver
Up And Down The Range
The on-road equivalent is the Tiger 800 XRX.
The range topping XCA builds on the XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket with 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11 kg heavier.
Popularity & How Many Left