Triumph Tiger 800 XCX For Sale
The 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by an 800cc triple engine which puts out 94bhp. It was updated in 2018 and has a road focused equivalent in the Tiger 800 XRX.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc inline three cylinder engine, producing 93.9bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,850rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm WP upside down fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode, dual 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system, belly pan, radiator guard
- Fuel injection
The XCX builds on the XC with auto-cancel indicators, off-road mode, 3 on road riding modes, cruise control, centre stand, hand guards, Aluminium belly pan, engine bars and second 12V socket however it's 3kg heavier. The on-road equivalent is the Tiger 800 XRX.
The 800 XCX Low is essentially the same bike but with a 50mm lower seat (790mm/810mm) and shorter 171mm/164mm suspension travel. RRP is the same.
The range topping XCA builds on the XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket with 650W alternator, heated seats/grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11kg heavier.
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20mm lower seat, heated grips, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Black, white, blue, silver
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (15)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!