Triumph Tiger 800 XCX For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCX is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple engine, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control with off mode, dual 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Belly pan, radiator guard
The XCX builds on the XC with auto-cancelling indicators, 3 riding modes plus off-road mode, cruise control, centre stand, hand guards, Aluminium belly pan, engine bars and second 12V socket however it's 3 kg heavier. The on-road equivalent is the Tiger 800 XRX.
The 800 XCX Low is essentially the same bike but with a 50 mm lower seat (790 mm / 810 mm) and shorter 171 mm / 164 mm suspension travel. The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, heated grips, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, LED fog lights, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Black, white, blue, silver
The range topping XCA builds on the XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket with 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11 kg heavier.
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 221 kg / 487 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.425 bhp/kg / 0.317 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,000
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||354||46||400||65 / month|
|2016||136||14||150||60 / month|
|2017||177||13||190||82 / month|