Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 800 cc triple, producing 93.9 bhp at 9,250 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm WP upside down fork with 220 mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215 mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20 mm)
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- 3 on road riding modes plus off-road mode
- Triple 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system
- Belly pan
- Radiator guard
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping XCA builds on the mid-range XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket, 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11 kg heavier.
Both the XRT and XCA have the Aluminium pannier rails as standard which accept the 1.5 mm thick Aluminium expedition panniers and matching top box. Compared to the standard adventure panniers / box the expedition set saves 3.6 kg however they have a noticeably smaller capacity.
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, comfort seat, tyre pressure monitoring, Aluminium radiator guard and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Green, white
Up And Down The Range
The on-road equivalent is the XRT.
Launch RRP: £11,400
Capacity: 800 cc (average)
Power: 94 bhp / 70 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.405 bhp/kg / 0.302 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left