Triumph Tiger 800 XCA For Sale
The 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA is a mid-range off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by an 800cc triple engine which puts out 94bhp. It was updated in 2018 and has a road focused equivalent in the Tiger 800 XRT.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 800cc triple, producing 93.9bhp at 9,250rpm and maximum torque at 7,850rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 308mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43mm WP upside down fork with 220mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP shock with 215mm travel
- Adjustable levers, handlebars and seat height (+20mm)
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- 3 on road riding modes, off-road mode
- Triple 12V sockets
- 3->1 exhaust system, belly pan, radiator guard
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping XCA builds on the mid-range XCX with the LED fog lights, third 12V socket, 650W alternator, heated seats / grips, pannier rails, GPS mount and machined pegs however it's 11kg heavier. The on-road equivalent is the XRT.
Both the XRT and XCA have the Aluminium pannier rails as standard which accept the 1.5mm thick Aluminium expedition panniers and matching top box. Compared to the standard adventure panniers / box the expedition set saves 3.6kg however they have a noticeably smaller capacity.
The 21" wire spoked front wheel takes a Bridgestone Battlewing 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include a 20mm lower seat, panniers, top box, Arrow exhaust, comfort seat, tyre pressure monitoring, Aluminium radiator guard and tall screen.
- 2015-2017: Green, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|