Sinnis Bomber Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.0 litres / 2.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,150
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Bomber is a learner friendly cafe racer style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5 bhp. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Apache SM / SMR, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame
- 280 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable dual piggyback rear shocks
- Fuel gauge, retro style seat, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Bomber is styled after the Triumph Thruxton cafe racer with a headlight cowl and seat hump however the riding position isn't really aggressive like most cafe racers. The headlight cowl can be easily removed.
It's one of the coolest looking 125 cc bikes you can buy. The 17" wire-spoked wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Popularity & How Many Left