Sinnis Apache SM Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (870 mm / 34.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.2 litres / 1.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,400
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Sinnis Apache SM is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Bomber, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Bash plate, fork protectors, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Toro full exhaust system and a tail tidy.
Colours: White/red, white/green
I’ve not changed anything and the bike as a whole is completely stock. I’ve never had a problem with the bike, it's incredibly smooth to ride, a pleasure to own and it’s one of my favourite bikes I’ve have owned.
- Alfie JS, 2019
Up And Down The Range
The Apache SMR is a higher spec version with a USB socket, digital dash, fancy exhaust system and improved frame.
Popularity & How Many Left