Sinnis Apache SM For Sale
What Is It?
The Sinnis Apache SM is a learner friendly supermoto style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm. It's an old Suzuki GS125 design which is also found in the Bomber, Blade X and Scrambler.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Bash plate, fork protectors, chain guard
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the Toro full exhaust system and a tail tidy.
Colours: White/red, white/green
I’ve not changed anything and the bike as a whole is completely stock. I’ve never had a problem with the bike, it's incredibly smooth to ride, a pleasure to own and it’s one of my favourite bikes I’ve have owned.
- Alfie JS, 2019
Up And Down The Range
The Apache SMR is a higher spec version with a USB socket, digital dash, fancy exhaust system and improved frame.
Launch RRP: £2,400
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.2 litres / 1.6 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left