Lexmoto Aries For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Kiden Aries 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combine braking system
- Dual piggyback rear shocks (red)
- LED indicators, luggage rack
- Centre stand and side stand
- Kick and electric starters
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is fairly basic but the dash gives you a fuel gauge, gear position indicator and speed in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Lexmoto's Kiden Pisces and Kiden Aquarius are essentially the same bike and retail for the same price but both lack the red piggyback shocks of the Aries and the high Supermoto style beak. The Aquarius is more of a modern naked style with a lower 765 mm seat and larger 20 litre fuel tank, while the Pisces has more classic styling with an even lower 750 mm seat and 18 litre fuel tank.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KD125-J.
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,400
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: