Lexmoto Kiden Aries Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.063 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,400
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Kiden Aries 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combine braking system
- Dual piggyback rear shocks (red)
- LED indicators
- Luggage rack
- Centre stand and side stand
- Kick and electric starters
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is fairly basic but the dash gives you a fuel gauge, gear position indicator and speed in mph.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
It's also known as the KD125-J.
Up And Down The Range
Lexmoto's Kiden Pisces and Kiden Aquarius are essentially the same bike and retail for the same price but both lack the red piggyback shocks of the Aries and the high Supermoto style beak. The Aquarius is more of a modern naked style with a lower 765 mm seat and larger 20 litre fuel tank, while the Pisces has more classic styling with an even lower 750 mm seat and 18 litre fuel tank.