Lexmoto Kiden Pisces For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Launch RRP: £1,400
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Kiden Pisces 125 is a budget learner friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7bhp at 9,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combine braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators, luggage rack
- Centre stand and side stand
- Kick and electric starters
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment is fairly basic but the dash gives you a fuel gauge, gear position indicator and speed in mph. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
Lexmoto's Kiden Aquarius and Kiden Aries are essentially the same bike and retail for the same price. The Aquarius has more of a modern naked style with a taller 765mm seat and larger 20 litre fuel tank, while the Aries is more of a Supermoto style bike with a beak, red piggyback shocks, a higher 790mm seat and smaller 14.5 litre fuel tank.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the KD125-K.
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 320 miles / 515 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 130 kg / 287 pounds (light)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.