Sinnis Outlaw Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (715 mm / 28.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (141 kg / 311 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,700
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sinnis Outlaw is a budget learner friendly cruiser bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 10.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 240 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Steel braided brake lines
- Standard fork
- Dual adjustable piggyback rear shocks
- Side and centre stands
- Analogue + LCD dash
- LED indicators
- Chain guard
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position lights
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 140/90.
Colours: Black, yellow/blackDid You Know?
Sinnis offer a two year warranty with the Outlaw.