Herald Maverick 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (885 mm / 34.8 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (121 kg / 267 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (240 miles / 386 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Herald Maverick 125 is a learner friendly retro scrambler style bike. It is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Braided brake lines
- Combined braking system
- Adjustable upside down fork
- Rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- Analogue dash
- Chain guard
- Bash plate
- Side stand
- LED taillight and indicators
- 1->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 19" wire-spoked front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion 110/90 semi-knobbly tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, blue, green, yellowDid You Know?
It's made in China with final assembly and checks from Herald in the UK. The engine is an old Suzuki GN125 design.