Lexmoto Hunter For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Hunter 50 is a budget learner friendly bike which can be ridden on an AM licence and is one of the cheapest ways into biking. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 48 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3.1 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- 4 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Luggage rack, helmet loop, fork gaiters
- Side and centre stands
- Electric and kick starters
The dash includes a fuel gauge, gear position indicator and rev counter however like many of the older Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and 3.00 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
2018: Euro 4 version released with slight change to exhaust and new round headlight.
Did You Know?
It's also known as the TD50Q.
Review In A Few
- Super light
- 4 speed gearbox, rear drum brake
Capacity: 48 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp / 2 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 92 kg / 203 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.033 bhp/kg / 0.024 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,050
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||29 / month|