Yamaha YBR125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.080 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,300
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this 3 month in video review from West Yorkshire.
What Is It?
The Yamaha YBR125 is a super popular learner friendly naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10 bhp at 7,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 245 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Non-adjustable fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Electric and kick starters
- Luggage rack
- 5 speed gearbox
The big draw of the YBR125 is the relatively cheap price when new, combined with the quality you would expect from Yamaha but you also get easy DIY maintenance and reliability thrown in.
The dash is fairly basic but you do get a rev counter and it's set-up for commuting with the luggage rack as standard. The 5-spoke 18" wheels take a 2.75 tyre at the front and a 90/90 at the rear.
Accessories include the topbox and tall screen.
Colours: Black, white, grey, blue, red
Model History & Updates
2007: Fuel injection introduced.
2008: Custom version launched with high bars, a lower seat and more Chrome, albeit at a slightly higher price when new.
Popularity & How Many Left