Yamaha YBR125 Custom For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha YBR125 Custom is a learner friendly naked bike with a bit of cruiser styling thrown in and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.1 bhp at 7,800 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm
- Steel tubular frame
- 245 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- 5 speed gearbox
- Fuel injection
It's actually the naked YBR125 in disguise with high bars, a teardrop tank, lower seat, wider rear tyre, luggage rack and more shiny bits, albeit at a slightly higher price. The lower seat should be a bonus for learners and there's a decent scene in the UK around customising them to the Nth degree.
The 18" front and 16" rear wheels are 9-spoke, over the the 5-spoke sportier wheels of the standard YBR125, but they are more in keeping with the overall look of the bike. It's a stylish way into bikes and will probably end up being a keeper.
Colours: Silver, black, red
Review In A Few
- Excellent in town, easy to maintain, cheap to run, great range, well built, a stylish bike to learn on then keep
- A handful at high speeds and when windy, budget for better tyres and headlight, can be susceptible to rust
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 10 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 129 kg / 284 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 113 kg / 249 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.078 bhp/kg / 0.058 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £2,650
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2010||227||134||361||3 / month|
|2012||235||110||345||19 / month|
|2013||232||101||333||48 / month|
|2014||212||84||296||15 / month|
|2015||252||54||306||140 / month|
|2016||266||35||301||140 / month|