Yamaha MT-07 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (179 kg / 395 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,200
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this two part video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Yamaha MT-07 is a popular mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 74 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm wavy disc with single piston caliper
- Non-adjustable 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- LED tail light, LCD dash
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The new engine has what Yamaha call a Crossplane design, which is basically a parallel twin with a 270° firing order to resemble the character of a V-Twin. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, ABS system (adds 3 kg to the weight), fly screen and USB socket.
- 2014-2016: Black, white, red
- 2017: Black, blue, white
The MT-07 is produced in Japan and MT stands for Masters of Torque.
Model History & Updates
2015: Yamaha MT-07 Moto Cage launched to appeal to younger riders, particularly those who are fans of stunt riding. It adds a skid plate, engine cage, radiator guard and hand protectors.
2016: Night Fluo colour scheme rolled out (black with vibrant yellow wheels). MT-07 based sport tourer launched in the Tracer 700.
Popularity & How Many Left