Honda CBR500R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR500R is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 47 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm Showa fork with 122 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 105 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
ABS is an option and the looks are based on the CBR1000RR Fireblade. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a high screen, heated grips, top box and panniers.
Colours: Black, red/black, silver, Repsol, white/black, red/white/blue
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Review In A Few
- Power throughout the range
- Great on the motorway
- Stylish big bike looks
- Comfortable seat
- Non-adjustable brake lever
- Looks faster than it is
- Soft suspension
Launch RRP: £4,950
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 220 miles / 354 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.242 bhp/kg / 0.181 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left