Honda CBR500R For Sale
The 2013 Honda CBR500R is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 471cc parallel twin engine which puts out the maximum 47bhp. It was updated in 2016 and 2019.
What Is It?
- Stylish big bike looks, tyres, power throughout the range, great on the motorway, comfortable seat
- Soft suspension, looks faster than it is, it isn't restricted, non-adjustable brake lever
Honda launched the affordable CBR500R to take advantage of the new A2 regulations i.e. 47bhp limit and 0.26bhp/kg. Power is provided by a liquid cooled 471cc parallel twin engine, which shares some DNA with the CBR600RR engine and was built especially to serve the A2 class. Peak power is achieved at 8,500rpm with maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Fuel injection
- Steel tube frame
- 320mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm Showa fork with 122mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 105mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
It's closely related to the adventure style CB500X and naked CB500F, although the fairings add about 2kg to overall weight. ABS is an option and the looks are based on the CBR1000RR Fireblade. Accessories include a high screen, heated grips, top box and panniers.
The 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/black, silver, Repsol, white/black and red/white/blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: