Horwin CR6 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (870 mm / 34.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 kWh
- Range: Low (55 miles / 88 km)
- Top Speed: Low (58 mph / 93 km/h)
- Power: Continuous (3.5 kW / 4.7 bhp) Peak (6.2 kW / 8.3 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.060 bhp/kg / 0.045 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £5,050
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Horwin CR6 is a beginner friendly naked bike and is powered by an electric motor putting out 8.3 bhp / 6.2 kW.
- Aluminium frame
- 265 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- Ride modes: Eco (37 mph), Road (58 mph)
- Panasonic 18650 Lithium-ion 72V 55Ah battery
- Built in 15A charger
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Keyless ignition
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Like the Zero SR/F there's a handy storage area where the fuel tank would traditionally be, including a USB port - perfect for the charging cable and few extra bits. The charger is actually built in
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the mini screen, headlight guard, rear rack and leather seats in a variety of colours
Colours: Black, white, blue, green, redDid You Know?
A 20 minute charge can offer about 20 miles of range.
Up And Down The Range
The Horwin CR6 Pro is essentially the same bike with a more powerful 11 kW / 14.8 bhp motor and 8 mph higher top speed however it's 3 kg heavier.