Honda CB125R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB125R is a premium naked bike with a distinct retro feel. It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.1 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin radial two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- Showa rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Inverted LCD dash with backlight
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine is essentially the same as the CBR125R in a new chassis and the ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full cornering ABS you find on the more expensive bikes.
Check out that exhaust though! Lovely, small and tucked away, in the age of giant Euro 4 monsters.
Honda's Neo Cafe Racer styling is shared with the larger CB300R and CB1000R. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
- 2018-2019: Black, matt black, white, red
Did You Know?
The indicators are always on to act as position lights then flash to indicate.
Review In A Few
- Looks downright cool
- Super smooth
- Side stand design
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 13 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 90 mpg / 3.1 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.1 litres / 2.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 816 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.103 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,950
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: