Honda CB125R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (816 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (126 kg / 278 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.1 litres / 2.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.103 bhp/kg / 0.077 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,950
For Sale (21)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Honda CB125R is a premium naked bike with a distinct retro feel. It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 13.1 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- 296 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin radial two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS with IMU
- 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- Showa rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Inverted LCD dash with backlight
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The engine is essentially the same as the CBR125R in a new chassis and the ABS system uses an IMU but only to give front-back measurements, not the full lean angle aware ABS you find on the more expensive bikes.
Check out that exhaust though! Lovely, small and tucked away, in the age of giant Euro 4 monsters.
Honda's Neo Cafe Racer styling is shared with the larger CB300R and CB1000R. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 110/70 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
- 2018-2020: Black, matt black, white, red
- 2021: Black, grey, blue, red (gold wheels and fork)
The indicators are always on to act as position lights then flash to indicate.
Model History & Updates
2021: Fork upgraded to Showa Separate Function Big Piston (SFF-BP), new 124.9 cc engine with 1.6 bhp more power taking it up to 14.8 bhp, improved torque, Euro 5 compliant and a gold finish to the wheels / fork however weight is up 4 kg.
Popularity & How Many Left