Kawasaki Z1000SX For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z1000SX is a super popular sports touring bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,043 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 136.1 bhp at 9,600 rpm and maximum torque at 7,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable horizontal Showa rear shock with 138 mm travel
- 3 level manual screen
- 6 speed gearbox
It's basically the Z1000 with a fairing, some touring comforts and suspension tweaked to handle the extra 10 kg of fairing. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include heated grips (£162), Akrapovic exhaust (£1,058), pillion seat cover (£224), engine guards (£157) and smoked windscreen (£85). The £9,800 Tourer model adds colour coded 35 litre panniers and ABS (+3 kg).
Colours: Black, greenDid You Know?
It's the basis for Robocop's bike in the 2012 film.
Review In A Few
- Great all rounder
Launch RRP: £9,000
Capacity: 1,043 cc (high)
Power: 136 bhp / 101 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 822 mm / 32.4 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.596 bhp/kg / 0.445 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: