Suzuki Hayabusa For Sale
The 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa is a premium sports tourer and is powered by 1,340cc inline four engine which puts out 194bhp. It's famous for chasing the title of fastest production bike and originally launched in 1999.
What Is It?
- Awesome power, great engine, handling, long distance comfort, easy to ride in town, economical
- It's large and heavy, not for beginners, budget for better brakes if maxing it out, build quality, paint finish
Engine capacity, torque, power and crucially brakes are improved over the original Busa. The 1340cc in-line 4 engine sees a complete overhaul with lighter aluminium pistons, titanium valves, lighter cylinders and more. While the new bike is a couple of kgs heavier it has an improved power to weight ratio and maximum power is achieved at just over 10,000rpm.
- New aerodynamic fairing
- Dual 310mm discs with 32mm four piston radial monobloc calipers at the front
- 260mm disc with single piston at the rear
- 43mm KYB inverted fork and KYB rear shock
- Fully adjustable suspension
- 15mm higher screen
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV)
Quality of finish let down the old version however that has been improved on with the new Busa and the rear end sees a cosmetic re-design. The frame is now painted black, which was reserved for the special editions on the old model. To improve the look Suzuki moved the rear caliper to the top of the wheel, from the bottom, so that it's hidden behind the mufflers.
- 2008: Black, orange/black, white/silver, blue/black and grey/black
- 2009: Black/grey, grey/silver and gold/black
- 2010: Blue, white and black
- 2011: Blue, white, black and black with red accent
- 2012: Red, white and black
- 2013: Black/grey, white and yellow/black
- 2014: Red/black 50th anniversary edition
- 2015-2016: Black/grey/gold, white/grey/gold, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2017: Blue/white, white/black
- 2018: Black, white/black
2017: Brembo calipers now black. The special edition Hayabusa Z costs £12,500 which gets you a special blue/white colour scheme and Yoshimura Hepta Force silencer.
Did You Know?
Over 100,000 Hayabusas have been sold worldwide since 1999 and it's also known as the GSX1300R
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out a 2014 review from chaseontwowheels: