Suzuki Hayabusa Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Hayabusa is a popular premium sports tourer and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,340 cc inline four engine, producing 194 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,200 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm KYB upside down fork
- Adjustable KYB rear shock
- Three power modes
Engine capacity, torque, power, brake performance and aerodynamics are improved over the 1999-2007 Busa. The new engine sees a complete overhaul including lighter Aluminium pistons, Titanium valves and lighter cylinders. While the new bike is a couple of kilos heavier it has an improved power to weight ratio.
Finish quality has been improved, the screen is 15 mm higher and the rear end sees a cosmetic re-design. The frame is now painted black, which was reserved for the special editions on the old model and to improve the looks Suzuki moved the rear caliper to the top of the disc so that it's hidden behind the muffler.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
- 2008: Black, orange/black, white/silver, blue/black, grey/black
- 2009: Black/grey, grey/silver, gold/black
- 2010: Blue, white, black
- 2011: Blue, white, black, black with red accent
- 2012: Red, white, black
- 2013: Black/grey, white, yellow/black
- 2014: Red/black 50th anniversary edition
- 2015-2016: Black/grey/gold, white/grey/gold, blue/silver, red/silver
- 2017: Blue/white, white/black
- 2018: Black, white/black
Over 100,000 Hayabusas have been sold worldwide since 1999 and it's also known as the GSX1300R.
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 1,340 cc (very high)
Power: 194 bhp / 145 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 186 mph / 299 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
2013: ABS system added.
2017: Brembo calipers now black. The £12,500 special edition Hayabusa Z gets you a special blue/white colour scheme and Yoshimura Hepta Force silencer.
Review In A Few
- Long distance comfort
- Easy to ride in town
- Awesome power
- Great engine
- Budget for better brakes if maxing it out
- Not for beginners
- Build quality
- Paint finish
For Sale (32)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left