Yamaha Ténéré 700 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (880 mm / 34.6 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (205 kg / 452 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.351 bhp/kg / 0.262 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,700
For Sale (38)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Ténéré 700 is an off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 210 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 200 mm travel and remote adjuster
- Quad LED headlight and position lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The off-road version of the best selling MT-07 / Tracer 700 was first shown as the T7 prototype in 2016 and differentiates itself with a new chassis, longer travel suspension, wire-spoked wheels, fork guards, bash plate, handguards, Brembo brakes, beefed up final transmission, specific fuel injection settings, flat seat, short off-road screen, new frame and custom LCD dash.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
- Explorer Pack: Larger thicker skid plate, engine bars, luggage rack
- Rally Pack: High rally seat, Akrapovic muffler, chain guard, chain guide, LED indicators, tank pad
Accessories include 72 litre Aluminium side cases, centre stand, Akrapovic exhaust system, engine bars, rally seat, low seat, chain guard, luggage rack, LED indicators and a few billet upgrades.
- 2019-2021: Black/blue, white/red, black/grey/yellow
- 2022: Black, blue
Ténéré means wilderness or desert. It's also known as the T7 and XTZ690.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.
Up And Down The Range
For 2020 Yamaha threw the parts catalogue and a special colour scheme at the Tenere 700 to produce the £10,450 Rally Edition.
It gets the beefed up 4 mm thick bash plate, Akrapovic Titanium muffler, chain guard, LED indicators, 20 mm higher rally seat, black handlebars, gold wheels, special rally inspired paint job, radiator guard, knee grip pads, off-road grips and it's 1 kg lighter.
Popularity & How Many Left