Yamaha Ténéré 700 World Raid Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: High (890 mm / 35.0 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (220 kg / 485 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Very High (280 miles / 451 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (689 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.327 bhp/kg / 0.244 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Yamaha Ténéré 700 World Raid is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 3-level ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 230 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear piggyback shock with 220 mm travel and remote adjuster
- LED lighting all round
- 5" TFT dash with 3 display modes
- USB Type A socket
- Fork guards
- Chain / radiator guard
- Two piece rally seat
- Side stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the Tenere 700 Rally Edition with two huge 11.5 litre side mounted fuel tanks for increased range, a new 5" TFT dash with connectivity, an adjustable Ohlins steering damper, 3-level ABS, a beefier engine guard, a slightly higher screen, new piggyback rear shock and more suspension travel.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on exhaust (£849), LED fog lights (£270), premium LED indicators (£115+£115), 72 litre Aluminium side cases, 42 litre Aluminium top box, heated grips and a few billet upgrades.
- Colours: Black, blue/yellow
Ténéré means wilderness or desert.