Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (158 kg / 348 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (693 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,550
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 is a premium cafe racer style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 692.7 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 73.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9M+ ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 135 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Slip and assist clutch
- Adjustable levers
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
Husqvarna is part of KTM which explains the re-purposed KTM Duke 690 engine, frame and the WP suspension setup.
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax S21 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the bar end mirrors, fly screens, comfort seats, wavy discs and Akrapovic exhaust.
Colours: Blue, silver/yellowDid You Know?
Vit Pilen translates as The White Arrow.
Up And Down The Range
For a more rugged vibe check out the Svartpilen 701. It's essentially the same bike with a more relaxed riding position, higher bars and more ground clearance.
Popularity & How Many Left