Kawasaki W800 Cafe Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (223 kg / 492 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (773 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.211 bhp/kg / 0.157 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,100
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki W800 Cafe is a cafe racer style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 773 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 107 mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
There is lots of attention to detail with the new Euro 4 compliant W800, such as the 170 mm LED headlight including position lights to make it look like an old bulb headlight, twin pea shooter exhausts and a modern ABS system subtly designed in. The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Accessories include headed grips, engine bars and a few shiny bits.
Up And Down The Range
The closely related £8,400 W800 Street is basically the same bike but with higher standard handlebars, no screen, a 20 mm lower standard seat, 2 kg off the weight and less aggressive riding position.
Popularity & How Many Left