Kawasaki W800 Cafe For Sale
The 2019 Kawasaki W800 Cafe is a cafe racer style bike and is powered by a 773cc parallel twin which puts out 47bhp. It's A2 compliant and also available as a standard retro naked bike without the low bars or screen.
Pros / Cons
- It has nailed the retro vibe, LED headlight
- Quite heavy, smallish tank, no gear position indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 773cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at just 4,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with Tokico 2 piston caliper
- 270mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 107mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system, 5 speed gearbox
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable levers
There is lots of attention to detail with the new Euro 4 compliant W800, such as the 170mm LED headlight including position lights to make it look like an old bulb headlight, twin pea shooter exhausts and a modern ABS system subtly designed in. The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Accessories include headed grips, engine bars and a few shiny bits.
The closely related £8,400 W800 Street is basically the same bike but with higher standard handlebars, no screen, a 20mm lower standard seat, 2kg off the weight and less aggressive riding position.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model