Kawasaki W800 Street For Sale
The 2019 Kawasaki W800 Street is a retro style naked bike and is powered by a 773cc parallel twin which puts out 47bhp. It's A2 compliant and also available as a cafe racer with low bars and a screen.
Pros / Cons
- It has nailed the retro vibe, LED headlight, low learner friendly seat
- Quite heavy, smallish tank, no gear position indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 773cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,000rpm and maximum torque at just 4,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with Tokico 2 piston caliper
- 270mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 107mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system, 5 speed gearbox
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable levers
There is lots of attention to detail with the new Euro 4 compliant W800, such as the 170mm LED headlight including position lights to make it look like an old bulb headlight, twin pea shooter exhausts and a modern ABS system subtly designed in. The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Accessories include headed grips, engine bars and a few shiny bits.
The closely related £9,100 W800 Cafe is basically the same bike but with low clip-on handlebars, a cafe screen, hump on the seat and more aggressive riding position but the seat is 20mm higher and it weighs 2kg more.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model