Kawasaki W800 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (773 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.218 bhp/kg / 0.162 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,800
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki W800 is an A2 friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 773 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 160 mm drum brake at the rear
- 39 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 105 mm travel
- Dual analogue dash with LCD insert
- Adjustable levers
- Centre and side stand
- Chain guard
- Fuel injection
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop TT100GP 100/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 130/80.
Accessories include the headed grips, headlight cowl and engine bars.
Colours: Black, black/gold, black/silver, green/silver, blue/silver, red/white, blue/white, redDid You Know?
It pays tribute to the 1966 W1 model.
Popularity & How Many Left