Kawasaki W800 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki W800 is an A2 friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 773 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 160 mm drum brake at the rear
- 39 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 105 mm travel
- Dual analogue dash with LCD insert
- Adjustable levers
- Centre and side stand
- Chain guard
- Fuel injection
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop TT100GP 100/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 130/80.
Accessories include the headed grips, headlight cowl and engine bars.
Colours: Black, black/gold, black/silver, green/silver, blue/silver, red/white, blue/white, redDid You Know?
It pays tribute to the 1966 W1 model.
Launch RRP: £6,800
Capacity: 773 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp, 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph, 185 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres, 3.7 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm, 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 216 kg, 476 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.218 bhp/kg, 0.162 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down torque
- Low learner friendly seat
- Lots of quality metal bits
- Cool retro looks
- No gear position indicator
- On the heavy side
- Smallish tank
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left