Kawasaki W800 Cafe For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki W800 Cafe is a cafe racer style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 773 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment and 107 mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable levers
There is lots of attention to detail with the new Euro 4 compliant W800, such as the 170 mm LED headlight including position lights to make it look like an old bulb headlight, twin pea shooter exhausts and a modern ABS system subtly designed in. The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and 130/80 at the rear.
Accessories include headed grips, engine bars and a few shiny bits.
Up And Down The Range
The closely related £8,400 W800 Street is basically the same bike but with higher standard handlebars, no screen, a 20 mm lower standard seat, 2 kg off the weight and less aggressive riding position.
Review In A Few
- It has nailed the retro vibe
- LED headlight
- No gear position indicator
- Smallish tank
- Quite heavy
Launch RRP: £9,100
Capacity: 773 cc (average)
Power: 47 bhp / 35 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 223 kg / 492 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.211 bhp/kg / 0.157 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: