Ducati Scrambler Street Classic For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Scrambler Street Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 75bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine producing 75bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel trellis frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330mm disc up front with radial 2 piston Brembo caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox, LED rear light
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. Options include a lower 770mm seat. The 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model