Ducati Scrambler Street Classic For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Street Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with radial four piston Brembo caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox, LED rear light
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. The 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £8,450
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|