Ducati Scrambler Street Classic For Sale
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine producing 75bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Tubular Steel trellis frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330mm disc up front with radial 2 piston Brembo caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox, LED rear light
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. Options include a lower 770mm seat. The 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- Related Model
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Check out this walkaround from Ducati Glasgow: