Ducati Scrambler Street Classic For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Street Classic is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330 mm disc up front with radial four piston Brembo caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston Brembo caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox, LED rear light
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Launch RRP: £8,450
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.391 bhp/kg / 0.291 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left