Honda CBF500 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBF500 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 499 cc parallel twin engine, producing 56.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. It's the same engine found in the 1994 CB500 and the bike is Euro 2 compliant.
- Steel tubular frame and box section swingarm
- 296 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, LED indicators
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box, heated grips, alarm, smoked fly screen and centre stand. A combined braking system adds 3 kg and a Nissin three piston caliper at the front.
- 2004-2005: Black, silver, blue
- 2006-2008: Black, silver, red
Launch RRP: £3,800
Capacity: 499 cc (average)
Power: 56 bhp / 42 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.272 bhp/kg / 0.203 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (High)
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left