Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (235 kg / 518 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,262 cc)
- Power: Very High (156 bhp / 116 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.664 bhp/kg / 0.495 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £17,200
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 S is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 four piston monobloc calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs shock with 170 mm travel
- 8-level traction control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Keyless start
- 825 mm / 845 mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen
- Aluminium tail pipes with Stainless Steel muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 1200 S engine capacity is up 64 cc with power about the same from a new Testastretta DVT engine, providing 85% of the torque from 3,500 rpm which is up 18%, a slightly longer swingarm / wheelbase, evolved grab handle / pannier mount from the 1200 Enduro which can take the Touratech Aluminium panniers, new lighter wheels, cornering lights and higher resolution TFT dash.
Over the base 1260 you get Brembo Evo M50 brakes at the front with 10 mm larger discs, Sachs electrically adjustable suspension, the 5" colour TFT dash, LED headlight, cornering lights, quickshifter and multimedia system but it's 3 kg heavier. The £700 more 1260 S D-Air version adds another 1 kg to the weight.
The electronics package includes hill hold control, wheelie control, auto cancelling indicators and backlit switches.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the plastic or Aluminium panniers, top box, centre stand, heated grips, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, LED fog lights, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Top box, USB hub, tank bag
- Touring Pack: Centre stand, panniers, 3-level heated grips
- Sport Pack: Carbon front mudguard, machined reservoir caps, Termignoni exhaust
- Enduro Pack: Engine bars, LED fog lights, radiator guard, belly pan, off-road pegs, enlarged kickstand base
Colours: Black, white, red
Model History & Updates
2020: Grand Tour model builds on the 1260 S with a special paint scheme, red frame finish, panniers, hands free petrol cap, LED fog lights, TPMS, 3-level heated grips, centre stand and premium seat.
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the £20,800 1260 Pikes Peak builds on the S with Ohlins suspension, 3-spoke forged wheels, Termignoni exhaust, special red/white/black colour scheme and Carbon screen / front mudguard / side panels. It's 3 kg lighter than the base model and 6 kg lighter than the 1260 S.
Popularity & How Many Left