Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 S GT is a premium adventure bike which builds on the 1260 S with much of the accessories catalogue. It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 four piston monobloc calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Keyless start
- 825 mm / 845 mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen
- LED lighting plus cornering lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Grand Tour builds on the 1260 S with a special paint scheme, red frame finish, panniers, hands free petrol cap, LED fog lights, TPMS, 3-level heated grips, centre stand and premium seat but it's 3 kg heavier.
The electronics package includes a 5" TFT dash, hill hold control, wheelie control, cruise control, traction control, auto cancelling indicators, the multimedia system and backlit switches.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the top box, Aluminium panniers, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
Launch RRP: £18,900
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 156 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 238 kg / 525 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.655 bhp/kg / 0.489 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Plenty of power on tap
- All of the toys
- Reasonably heavy
- Heated grips
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: