Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Launch RRP: £18,900
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 S GT is a premium adventure bike which builds on the 1260 S with much of the accessories catalogue. It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 four piston monobloc calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch, keyless start
- 825 mm / 845 mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen, quickshifter
- LED lighting plus cornering lights
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Grand Tour builds on the 1260 S with a special paint scheme, red frame finish, panniers, hands free petrol cap, LED fog lights, TPMS, 3-level heated grips, centre stand and premium seat but it's 3 kg heavier.
The electronics package includes a 5" TFT dash, hill hold control, wheelie control, cruise control, traction control, auto cancelling indicators, the multimedia system and backlit switches. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the top box, Aluminium panniers, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 156 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 238 kg / 525 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds
Check out this video from Ducati.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: