Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 954 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 954 cc inline four engine, producing 155 bhp at 11,250 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135 mm travel
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
The 2002 "954" model is considered one of the finest blade iterations and the first road going superbike.
Compared to the 2000-2001 929 model there's 25 cc jump in capacity, 3 bhp more power, a lighter Titanium muffler, lighter rear shock and lighter starter motor all shaving about 600 grams off the weight.
Honda's have also added in a larger but lighter swingarm, more streamlined fairing, new headlights, shorter tank, black frame finish and slimmer rear seat. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2002: Red/black, silver/black, yellow/black, blue/black, blue/white and red/white/black
- 2003: Red/black, yellow/black and blue/black
This was the last blade to be designed by Tadao Baba.
Launch RRP: £9,050
Capacity: 954 cc (high)
Power: 155 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 195 kg / 430 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.795 bhp/kg / 0.593 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left