BMW R nineT Pure For Sale
What Is It?
The R nineT Pure is a budget version of the original R nineT retro bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft final drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- 6 speed gearbox
- Power socket
Compared to the standard R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast Aluminium rather than wire spoked, the brakes are a slightly lower spec, the dash only has a single clock with no rev counter, the Steel tank is smaller and the fork is a standard setup.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), Chrome exhaust pipe (£90), white LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), rev counter, cylinder head covers and bar ends.
- 2017: Grey
- 2018: Grey, black/gold, white/black
Up And Down The Range
Launch RRP: £9,990
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 219 kg / 483 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.502 bhp/kg / 0.375 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Easy to customise
- No gear position indicator
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Special finish items are available including black / gold cylinder head covers and the dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left