Triumph Speedmaster For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Speedmaster is a medium sized cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 790 cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 53 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 285 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- KYB 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 96 mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox
The Speedmaster is based heavily on the Triumph Bonneville America, which is in turn based on the Bonneville T100 790cc. To make it more of a cruiser the seat is lower, the pegs further forward, the rev counter is mounted on the tank, there are dual discs up front and the engine is more blacked out.
The 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 170/80.
Accessories include Chrome silencers, leather panniers, short / tall screens, solo / touring / roadster seats, engine bars, pillion backrest, footboards and lots of bling.
- 2003: Red/black, blue/black
- 2004: Black, blue/black, red/black, yellow/black
- 2005: Blue/black
- 2006: Black, blue/black, red/black
- 2007-2016: Black, red, red/black, blue/black
- 2017: Black, grey
2005: Engine increased to 865 cc, like the 2008-2016 Bonneville T100, producing maximum power of 61 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 4,800 rpm.
2008: Fuel injection added. Power now 60 bhp at 6,800 rpm and maximum torque at 3,300 rpm.
2011: Lower 690 mm seat, new stand design, change to single front disc with new spiral design, 19" front star design wheel with 100/90 tyre, new design headlight / rev counter, fork no longer upside down, fuel capacity up to 19.5 litres and dry weight up to 231 kg.
Review In A Few
- Looks great
- No fuel gauge
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 790 cc (average)
Power: 53 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.6 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 720 mm / 28.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 249 kg / 549 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.213 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg
Check out this video review of the 865cc from Captain Rambunctious.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left