Kawasaki Vulcan VN800 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (235 kg / 518 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (805 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Redline: Average (8,300 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,350
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Vulcan 800 is a mid-range cruiser style bike. It's powered by a liquid cooled 805 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 54.3 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,300 rpm. It features a balancer shaft.
- Chain final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- 300 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 180 mm drum brake at the rear
- 41 mm fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear monoshock with adjustable pre-load and 100 mm travel
- Analogue dash
- Keihin CVK36 carbs
- Electric starter
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and a 140/90 at the rear.
Accessories include the panniers, screen and pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, blue, red, silverDid You Know?
The VN800A has a 21" front wheel and an 80/90 front tyre.
Popularity & How Many Left