Kawasaki Z750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (207 kg / 456 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.5 litres / 4.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (748 cc)
- Power: High (104 bhp / 78 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (7)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this original commercial from Kawasaki.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 748 cc inline four engine which puts out 104.2 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,300 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 250 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 126 mm travel
- LCD / analogue dash
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2003-2006 model there's a new sharper look, wavy discs, a larger rear disc, ABS, a new upside down adjustable fork and a new dash.
To comply with Euro 3 regs peak power is down roughly 4 bhp however it appears 500 rpm lower down the range, while peak torque appears 100 rpm higher.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT012 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, orange, green, green/black, gold/black
Popularity & How Many Left