Kawasaki Versys 650 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (217 kg / 478 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (68 bhp / 51 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.313 bhp/kg / 0.234 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,100
For Sale (46)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Versys 650 is a mid-range adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 68.4 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with remote pre-load adjustment and 145 mm travel
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2010-2014 model you get a new dash, smarter front end from the Versys 1000, new luggage system, larger adjustable screen, larger fuel tank, slightly more power and slightly less vibration.
To keep the weight centralised and low Kawasaki have kept the exhaust short and under the engine, while the screen can be adjusted over 60 mm by hand from the front and the panniers fit into integrated mounts so the bike looks clean when they are off.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop Sportmax 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
The Tourer edition is £7,750 which gets you the pannier system and handguards. For £8,500 you can have the Grand Tourer edition which also includes the top box, gear position indicator, 12V socket and LED fog lights.
If you fancy a bit of colour however there's a special edition of all three in a tasty green/black colour scheme, stretching right across the bike, luggage and rear shock. It's £7,250 for the base model, £7,900 for the Tourer and £8,650 for the Grand Tourer.
Accessories include handguards, heated grips, gear position indicator, LED fog lights, tall smoked screen, 12V socket next to the dash, frame sliders, 56 litre panniers and 47 litre top box.
- 2015: Black, white, yellow, orange
- 2016: Black, white, red
- 2017: Black, green, silver
- 2018: White, black, green/black
- 2019: Green, black/silver, black/grey/green
- 2020: Green, white, black/green
- 2021: Green/black, white/black/blue, grey/black/red
The name is a combination of Versatile and System. It's also known as the KLE650.
Popularity & How Many Left