Honda PCX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (127 kg / 280 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.2 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.2 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- Combined ABS system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
Honda's PCX125 has been design from scratch and is the first scooter to utilise a fuel saving stop start system. It cuts out after 3 seconds of idling and a blinking orange light lets you know it's ready to start up again with a twist of the throttle. Like many car based systems the start stop mode can be turned off if needed.
There's a cubby hole in the steering column and loads of useful storage under the seat for a full face helmet. The 5-spoke 14" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 100/90 at the rear.
Accessories include a 26 litre top box.
Colours: Black, grey, white, red
Popularity & How Many Left