Honda Rebel For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Rebel is an A2 licence friendly cruiser style bike with great customisation potential and is powered by a liquid cooled 471 cc parallel twin engine, producing 44.9 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 264 mm disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Non-adjustable Showa 41 mm fork
- Dual Showa rear shocks with 2-level pre-load adjustment
- Side mounted ignition key
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
You can think of the Rebel as a blacked out Bobber style CB500F with improved low down power via new fuelling, fat tyres and a nice low seat.
The minimalist negative LCD dash sits in the middle of the bars, with the ignition on the left under the tank and the rear Aluminium sub-frame is removable with only two bolts to easily achieve a Bobber look.
Honda have also made the pillion pegs easily removable for maximum style. The 10-spoke 16" wheels are fitted with a Dunlop 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include a 12V socket behind the dash, tubular luggage rack, saddlebags and fly screen.
- 2017-2018: Black (our fav), silver, red
- 2019: Matt black, blue
It's also known as the CMX500 and the project lead had previously designed the funky Vultus.
Review In A Few
- Easy to bobberise / customise
- Low learner friendly seat
- Looks cool
- No rev counter or gear indicator
- Firm seat
Launch RRP: £5,350
Capacity: 471 cc (average)
Power: 45 bhp / 34 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.2 litres / 2.5 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 190 kg / 419 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.237 bhp/kg / 0.177 kW/kg
Check out this video review from A Very British Biker.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left