Ducati XDiavel S For Sale
The 2016 Ducati XDiavel S is premium modern cruiser bike and is powered by a 1,262cc V-Twin engine which puts out 154bhp. It builds on the XDiavel with better brakes, a fancy wheel and a few shiny bits.
- Cool stubby exhaust, 40° maximum lean angle
- Pillions will want the additional backrest seat
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm. Unlike all other Ducatis final drive is via belt and the engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Tubular Steel frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes, 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control, cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round with daytime running light
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches, keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger/more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, much small exhaust that's more part of the bike's central body, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more useable place although the bike has put on over 10kg in weight.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20mm/-10mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23mm), 3 handlebars (+/- 25mm) and even a comfort pillion seat with a backrest.
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel. Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS. Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS. Urban limits power to 100bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
The cheaper XDiavel doesn't get the very tempting set of machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, brushed natural finish to the swingarm, daytime running light surrounding the LED headlight, Diamond Like Coating (DLC) on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, glossy finish to the engine with eye catching machined belt covers, premium seat or machined Aluminium mirrors.
The 17" cast alloy wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
Options include: Central footpeg kit, comfort seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar, with end caps, fuel tank cap and forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag and screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights and covers for fluid tanks/radiator/sprockets.
- 2016-2017: Gloss black
- 2018-2019: Black, white
Did You Know?
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from Boris on Bikes:
RM/2016/026, issued 09/06/2016, affected 122 bikes
Due to an error in the size of the slots on rear wheel rim hub, it is possible that the rear wheel rim might have been installed in the wrong way, with the 4 rear wheel shaft driving pins inserted in the slots rather than in the 4 relevant holes. Should this be the case, the rider might experience a noisy rear wheel and under extreme situations a loss of traction of the vehicle during use.
Vehicle Ids: ZDMGA00AAGB000130 to ZDMGA00AAGB005060
RM/2016/041, issued 20/10/2016, affected 350 bikes
1. The final drive pulley retaining nut may loosen and cause significant wear to the pulley teeth allowing the gearbox secondary shaft to slip in the pulley with the attendant loss of drive. 2. The lower side plate fastening bolt for the side stand may become loose and if not attended to could eventually fail allowing the machine to fall and be a risk to people in close proximity.
Build Dates: 14/12/2015 to 24/07/2016
Vehicle Ids: ZDMGA00AAGB000130 to ZDMGA00AAGB005962