Ducati XDiavel S For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati XDiavel S is a premium modern cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,262 cc DVT V-Twin engine with variable valve timing, producing 153.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm. The engine is closely related to the Multistrada 1200 DVT.
- Steel tubular frame with single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 110 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- 3 riding modes
- 3 level launch control
- 8 level traction control
- Cruise control
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- LED lighting all round with daytime running light
- 3.5" colour TFT dash with 4 display modes
- Backlit switches
- Keyless start
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original Diavel you get a new larger and more powerful engine with smaller air intakes, larger radiators now at the front, a much smaller exhaust, belt final drive, cornering ABS, cruise control, launch control, 1 litre more fuel capacity, a friendly 15 mm lower seat, backlit switches and completely re-designed colour TFT dash in a more usable place although it's 10 kg heavier.
For maximum comfort there are 5 different seat heights (+20 mm/-10 mm) to choose from, 4 peg positions (+/- 23 mm) and 3 handlebars (+/- 25 mm).
You get the same Sport, Touring and Urban riding modes as the Diavel:
- Sport gives you all the power with an aggressive throttle response, level 2 DTC and level 2 ABS.
- Touring keeps full power but tones down the torque curve, with level 4 DTC and level 3 ABS.
- Urban limits power to 100 bhp with level 6 DTC and level 3 ABS.
The machined 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 240/45 at the rear.
- Sport Pack: Forward set handlebar, with end caps, fuel tank cap, forged Aluminium rims.
- Touring Pack: Comfort seat, magnetic tank bag, screen.
- Urban Pack: Frame plugs, handlebar weights, covers for fluid tanks / radiator / sprockets.
Accessories include the central footpeg kit, comfort seat and larger pillion seat with backrest.
- 2016-2017: Gloss black
- 2018-2020: Black, white
- 2021: Black
Diavel, said Deh-ah-vel, means Devil.
Up And Down The Range
The cheaper XDiavel doesn't get the machined wheels, Brembo M50 calipers, brushed swingarm finish, DRL, DLC on the fork sliders, Bluetooth, entertainment system, machined belt covers, premium seat or machined Aluminium mirrors.
2021: Euro 5 updates, new silencer, Diablo Rosso III tyres, peak power up to 158.2 bhp and weight up 2 kg.
Review In A Few
- 40° maximum lean angle
- Cool stubby exhaust
- Pillions will want the additional backrest seat
Launch RRP: £18,400
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 154 bhp / 115 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 755 mm / 29.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 247 kg / 545 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.623 bhp/kg / 0.465 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Boris on Bikes.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left