Triumph Rocket 3 GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (294 kg / 648 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (2,458 cc)
- Power: Very High (165 bhp / 123 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £20,200
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Rocket 3 GT is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a huge Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 2,458 cc triple engine, producing 164.9 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.30 Stylema four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo M4.32 four piston caliper
- Cornering ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 47 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 107 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control
- Hill hold control
- Keyless ignition
- Dash 12V socket
- Under seat USB port
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- Colour TFT dash
- 3->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the £19,500 Rocket 3 R there's a more relaxed riding position with feet forward pegs, swept back handlebars, a taller screen, touring seat, pillion backrest, machined wheels and heated grips as standard but it's 3 kg heavier.
The 20-spoke 17" front wheel takes an Avon Cobra Chrome 150/80 tyre and the rear 16" a massive 240/50.
Accessories include the quickshifter, pannier mounting system, 20 litre panniers, luggage rack, TPMS and Bluetooth multimedia module providing phone, Google maps and GoPro control. The Highway Pack includes the rack, panniers, quickshifter and connectivity.
- 2020-2021: Black, grey/red/black
- 2022: Black, grey/red/black, red/black (221)
It holds the world record for largest production bike engine.
Model History & Updates
2021: £21,700 Triple Black 1,000 unit limited edition launched with a Carbon front mudguard, premium round bar end mirrors, heated grips and a three shade blacked out colour scheme. Check out this features video from Triumph.
2022: £21,800 221 Special edition with a red paintjob and custom graphics. It celebrates the 221 Nm torque figure and there is a video intro from Triumph to check out.